The Wisdom of Children : Children's Truths
1) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the
4) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
5) Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Puppies still have bad breath, even after eating a mint.
8) School lunches stick to the wall.
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandma's lap.