Miscellaneous : Procrastinator's Creed
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount
of injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new
technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my
6. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though
incredibly small, is not exactly zero.
7. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
8. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the
amount of time given.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to
change my mind.
10. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about