Computers : Online Too Long
Online Too Long
Twenty Ways To Tell You've Been Online Too Long
1. You type faster than you think.
2. Someone at work tells you a joke and you say "LOL".
3. You keep begging your friends to get an account so "we can hang
4. You double click your TV remote.
5. You check your email but forget you have real mail (snail mail).
6. You have a vanity license plate with your screen name on it.
7. You no longer type with proper capitalization, punctuation, or
8. You can actually read & follow all the names of the cast that scrolls
up your TV screen at the end of a movie.
9. When someone says "What did you say?" you reply "Scroll up!"
10. You don't even notice anymore when someone has a typo.
11. You have an identity crisis if someone is using a screen name close
to your own.
12. You type messages to people while you are on the phone with them at
the same time.
13. You smile sideways.
14. You chat with an annoying person in real life and wish you had your
ignore button handy.
15. You bring a bag lunch and a cooler to the computer.
16. You have withdrawals if you are away from the computer for more than
a few hours.
17. You take a speed reading course to keep up with the scrolling.
18. You get up at 2:00 am to go to the bathroom but turn on the computer
19. You stop typing whole words and use things like ppl, dunno and
20. You spend at least 30 minutes making sure you say goodbye to
everyone online before you log off.